Thursday, November 5, 2009

Congratulations to the winners!!!

It was really hard for me to do my job and chose one winer out of all the beautiful manicures. All of you, guys are so talanted!!!
And the winners of the "Winter Nail-Art" contest are:

1st Prize(My choice) - Mae E. from "Art of Nails"
and her Mr. Snowman Manicure :)

I choce this manicure as a winner because Mae did awesome job with multilayered stamping and sponging. I also really loved her choice of colors and jewels. Her snowman look very creative and wintery. And i just fell in love with the thum design :) She have managed to create a very professional and creative look .



2nd prize (By voting results ) Edita from "All You Desire" with 332 vote , so Zoya glitters are going to Czech Republic





Congratulations to the winners, please e-mail me your shipping adresses so i can send you your prizes :)

And again thanks for evryone who entered the contest, keep up; good nail job, and be prepared for more comtests and giveawys at Nail-Art World.

I also would like to give credit to Jessica . Here is her beautiful entry, that unfortunately was not posted for voting (my bad, and i already apologized for her), but at least we all can enjoy her nail-art. Please also check out her blog.



11 comments:

  1. oh wow, the voting result is turning every theory of probabilities I know upside down o_O

    congrats to the winners!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow.. so pretty, congrats winners :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi,
    I gave you an award.
    I hope you like it.
    http://essenceadicta.blogspot.com/2009/11/blog-cuqui.html

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Best wishes and congrats to all...awesome nails here...great blog.

    organic foundation

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations to the winners. I love both designs. They're very different from each other. Very interesting and amazing!

    ReplyDelete