Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Passion or Innocence?

My manicure have chipped today so i had to take some time off from working on my project and spend it enjoying doing my nails. I also made a matching ring again - i really love it! making matching rings double the fun of doing nails and triple the style of the nail look. At least in my opinion. I left the ring semi-transparent now, and it look really amazing.
So what is your opinion, is this manicure passion? or Tender and innocent?



This is closer capture of the right hand, i actually like the drawing here even better when one on left hand

6 comments:

  1. Absolutely NOTHING innocent about this mani...nope nope nope! I love this! The ring, the flowers, the colors. You are truly skilled in nail art!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow!! This is gorgeous!! So passionate!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow!
    Wunderschön!
    Traumhaft!
    Liebe Grüsse from Swizerland, Nathalie

    ReplyDelete
  4. We actualy like teh matching ring. You don`t see that very often. I wonder what more there is to mach to. I`m thinking bracelets, watches and so on.

    This might be a very good idea.

    ReplyDelete