Friday, November 27, 2009

Goldy Stamp over black

Hello dear readers!
hope each of you had a wonderful thanksgiving , and great "Black Friday" (i personally past on that this year).
Quick and easy stamp manicure today - i used 24K from China Glaze Khrom collection for stamping. It is not working as good as other CG khromes, but turned out quite well on black polish. Not really visible over dark blue or all lighter ones.
I am still in search for perfect gold polish that will work with stamping.

8 comments:

  1. I love the combination black and gold. Really pretty!

    I use China Glaze Passion as my gold stamping polish. I've heard Misa Ghetto Fabulous is supposedly good with konad. It's more yellow toned and sparkley while ChG Passion is colder and more toned down.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks great :) I use 2030 and it worked fine.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it :-) I really have to check my gold polishes with konad - if I'll find something good, I'll let you know.....

    ReplyDelete
  4. ¿Doesn't Konad have a golden stamping polish? ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've been looking for a good gold polish for Konad stamping also. None of mine seem to work well, since the golds seem to be thinner than other colors. The gold you used seems to have worked really well. I like it over the black!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anna, thanks i ll check out those polishes
    I used to own original konad gold polish and it was terrible - total waste of money, because it worked really bad.
    As i said, CG 24K works only on black, on other colors, even dark ones you can't see it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely manicure. Love the combination of colors.

    ReplyDelete