Thursday, October 22, 2009

My Pink Days

First of all i want to thank everybody who post about my contest in their blogs :)
And i also would like to welcome all the new flowers,thanks for joining my World of Nail Art!
Today i have for you, 2 pink manicures.In fact they both remind me a table cloths that would be probably at the kitchen in the house of Hello Kitty, or somehting like this.
I think those 2 are too cute for me :)
The interesting thing is that for the second many i used color club purple holo "Rule Breaker " to do the stamping - and i am more then happy with the result.
Which of those 2 you think is more cute?




6 comments:

  1. Wow Lisa ! Both of them are gorgeous ! You are so talented and you have such a great ideas :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ohhh... those are really cute.. i like the 2nd one...

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a tough one! I like the strawberry manicure best. They're both fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like the first one. I love the gems and the strawberries look really nice.
    I am going to be participating in your winter contest. I am going shopping Saturday to pick some new stuff up and also to get stuff for a big giveaway I am having on my blog since this will be my first giveaway. I just started my blog so can't wait to get more readers. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. The first one is my favorite! It really compliments the shape of your nails and the colors work great together.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those are so freaking cute! I am loving that second one especially!

    ReplyDelete