Wednesday, July 29, 2009

CheezCake Nails

I really, really, really wanted to make those nails look like a CheeseCake, but you see how it came up. Only now, looking at those pictures i understand what was my fundamental mistake - i think i made too many marbles. Anyway ,at least a big finger looks the way it supposed to :)
May be i ll remake this mani one day. I used to be good at making marbles, but i guess i just forgot, last 20 marbles i made were a total mess. May be i need more practice .


4 comments:

  1. i love this! very cool concept!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is wild looking. I love the design and the colors. Love your new kitty! So cute. Kittens do really scratch you up. Especially when their playing. I guess they don't realize you don't have fur to protect you.

    ReplyDelete