Friday, April 24, 2009

My birthday nails :)

I dotn know why, but i think that this design looks like a 50's housewife :) I wish i was lol.
And gosh - those "whole nail images" are hard to apply, i had to repolish my nails couple times until i get it to look at least like this - this whit thing just doesn't want to come up right. If you know a trick or something, please let me know , i am very interested. Usually i am good and comfortable at stamping, but those huge things... may be it just not meant for my nails... to bad becaus ei ahve got couple of them .
Anyway - this is my birthday manicure, because today is my birthday, so i am going out right now :) I am officially 26 :)


1 comment:

  1. Happy Birthday Dreamka!I hope you have a fabulous day. Your manicure is very pretty. Love the lacy design on the tips.

    ReplyDelete